Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ameblo Walkthrough

Okay, so I'll be starting an Ameblo walkthrough for those that want to join the bloggin site. It's in Japanese, but I have managed to make my own account on there. I have been an Ameblo member for not a very long time now, but I have been blogging a lot there. The walkthrough should be either be posted on Tuesday or Wednesday, but not tomorrow or tonight.

Hopefully it doesn't take too long. I'll just point out the most important parts and add in the not so important stuff after it.

The time for D TV has been announced. This is from Music Japan Plus. Not me.





Who's going to watch it? I'm definitely going to watch it. D isn't a band I know so much about, so this can be an opportunity to get to know them.

Alright, that's all for today. Why am I so busy lately? My site is already up, but it hasn't been fully completed. I should get working on that site a lot more. Anyways, see you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

About Me

My Photo
alchemy5mage
I love Japanese culture and plan to live in there once I'm older. My favourite bands are currently SuG, ViViD, Alice Nine, The GazettE and many others!
View my complete profile
Powered By Blogger

Followers

Subscribe to Feed