Sunday, August 1, 2010

School Tomorrow

I got to go to school tomorrow.......BUT I DON'T WANNA GOOOO!!!!!!!...Boy did I sound childish there. Nevermind, I'm going to need to go anyways if I want to have a career. Did you I have a new website now? I'm posting it up, until I think it's ready and decent enough.

I'm so tired...Funny, I had a pretty good sleep though. Maybe it's because I'm bored? Yeah, that's it. IT'S THE FIRST OF AUGUST!!!!!...And how random do I sound there? I had cheesecake just a moment ago...Maybe that's why I'm so random. Oh yeah, did you know that Yuji likes cheesecake!? Yeah, another comment. Shoot me.

I should get going. I have absolutely nothing to post about. I'm going to need to find of those challenge question things to keep occupied. At least that keeps you from being bored.

Bye!

--
Listening to: Hameln by vistlip [Reminds me of vistlip and their car accident DX]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

About Me

My Photo
alchemy5mage
I love Japanese culture and plan to live in there once I'm older. My favourite bands are currently SuG, ViViD, Alice Nine, The GazettE and many others!
View my complete profile
Powered By Blogger

Followers

Subscribe to Feed