Wednesday, August 11, 2010

PSCEP Update #...I lost count

More PSCEP update. I finished Day 5 and currently working on Day 6! I supppose that's a good thing...wrong! My due date for this project is coming right around the corner and I better get cracking on it! I still got 14 more days to go! I really think I'm going to need to keep it at 20 days. Seems perfect for bonding time anyways. Right now, I can't access into Quizilla, so I'll do that later. My K of Born oneshot seemed pretty good. It was rated twice. I guess that's pretty good.

As I have been working on PSCEP, I realized each day is longer than the last. 0.0 I must make it shorter, but not too short, so that it seems to be boring and rushed. I hope you guys are patient. >.> I don't know how much longer I can last with this stress. Plus, I got some assignments, but I'll quickly get those out of the way, so that I can work on PSCEP and hopefully, get a pretty good mark.

That's all for now. Expect more update! [Funny, it's been a few days since I last used this blog...]

--
Listening to: Strawberry Butterfly by vistlip [Why am I listening to their songs, if I know it's going to remind me of their incident?]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

About Me

My Photo
alchemy5mage
I love Japanese culture and plan to live in there once I'm older. My favourite bands are currently SuG, ViViD, Alice Nine, The GazettE and many others!
View my complete profile
Powered By Blogger

Followers

Subscribe to Feed