Saturday, July 31, 2010

More News on Vistlip

Good morning! How are you!?...And why do I sound so happy? Maybe it's because it's Saturday? Yeah, that's it! Anyways, I got a bit more news about vistlip's car accident yesterday. I had actually thought it was Tomo who was driving the car, but I think the news said 'Matsushita Tomo, vistlip's drummer'. So it basically said that it was Tohya who was driving the car. I'm not so sure, because I couldn't understand some of what the video was trying to say. vistlip won't be starting any band work until the end of September. I can totally understand that. I mean, I would be traumatized if I were part of the band. So, I wish vistlip the best of luck so they can recover and for Sakakibara-san to rest in peace and best wishes also goes towards her family.

If you want more information, the whole Internet is talking about it. I might have to send the boys of vistlip a comforting message. I mean, Tohya must be traumatized the most. Now this is making me more afraid of getting a driver's license. If you want to send them a message, trying sending it to their official homepage or, if they have it, a MySpace page.

Anyways, it's like 8:55 over here and I haven't eaten anything @.@ I'm starving!!!!! Ooh! Has anyone seen Alice Nine's Senkou's PV? I haven't! For the ones who have, you guys are lucky! I got a message from my friend this morning and I haven't checked out the PV yet. I should watch it later on.

I should go now, you do not know how much I'm starving right. You know what? I could really go for Ryouga's birthday cake now XD [Refer to the post on July 29]. I'll try and update later on today. See ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

About Me

My Photo
alchemy5mage
I love Japanese culture and plan to live in there once I'm older. My favourite bands are currently SuG, ViViD, Alice Nine, The GazettE and many others!
View my complete profile
Powered By Blogger

Followers

Subscribe to Feed